In February 2010, there were 3 Hoboken condo sales north of $1 million. Below are the top 3 Hoboken condo sales for February 2010. Information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Top 3 Hoboken Condo Sales February 2010
1. 1425 Garden St. Unit 6C – Garden Street Lofts. This is Hoboken’s only LEED Gold Certified “Green” condo building developed by Bijou Properties. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 2019 sq.ft condo featured New York City views, a 400 sq.ft. terrace & sold for $1,225,000 on February 12th.
2. 1500 Garden St. Unit 4F – Harborside Lofts. Developed by Toll Brothers, the Harborside Lofts contain studio, 1, 2, & 3 bedroom loft condos. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1842 sq.ft. corner condo featured beautiful views of New York City & sold for $1,200,000 on February 18th.
3. 516 Grand St. Unit 1-2 – Grand Manor. This new construction condo building on Grand St. & Adams St. features a private elevator into each condo. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2,775 sq.ft. duplex condo included a deeded backyard & sold for $1,175,000 on February 12th.
- Jersey City Condo Market Update January 2010
- Hoboken Real Estate Market Update January 2010
- Tax Season for Hoboken Real Estate Buyers
- Gulls Cove Penthouse Spotlight