Below is the Hoboken real estate market update for the past 30 days for Hoboken condominium sales. Information is gathered from the Hudson County Multiple Listing Service.
Active Hoboken Condos
- There are 551 Active Hoboken condos for sale with an average listing price of $574,729. Average days on the market: 96 Days
In the past 30 days, 190 new Hoboken condos came on the market for sale with an average listing price of $516,843.
Pending Hoboken Condos
- There are 150 Hoboken condos under contract waiting to close with an average listing price of $531,884. Average days on the market: 101 Days. Final sales prices of these units will not be published until they close.
Sold Hoboken Condos Since 9/1/09
- 63 Hoboken condos sold since 9/1/09 with average listing price of $507,634. The average sales price of these sold Hoboken condos were $487,818. Average days on the market: 99 Days
Expired Hoboken Condos
- These are Hoboken condos which were on the market for sale and did not sell during the term of the listing agreement. 45 expired Hoboken condos came off of the market in the past 30 days with an average listing price of $508,332. Days on the market: 190 Days
Hoboken Waterfront Condo Update
- Harborside Lofts: 5 Active condos, 3 units under contract, 0 units sold in the past 30 days.
- Hudson Tea Building: 21 Active condos, 4 units under contract, 3 units sold in the past 30 days.
- 2 Constitution Court: 8 Active condos, 2 units under contract, 0 units sold in the past 30 days.
- Maxwell Place: 21 Active condos, 4 units under contract, 1 re-sale unit sold in the past 30 days.
- The W Hotel & Residences: 5 Active condos, 1 unit under contract, 0 units sold in the past 30 days.
****The above data may not reflect all of the units that may be available or that have sold in these Hoboken waterfront buildings. Toll Brothers which represents Harborside Lofts, the Hudson Tea Building, and Maxwell Place does not place all of their condos in the Hudson County MLS for sale and does not report all of their sales through the MLS either. Neither does the Applied Companies, the developer of the W Hotel in Hoboken.
If you have any questions about this market update, please feel free to contact me or leave a comment.
Keep up with Hoboken real estate on Facebook.